Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ok, something really did bite me!

Ok, So, This past weekend we took the kids to the Wildlife expo. Its the first one we've ever been to. We figured, well its Free, so why not. We had a good time. The weather was nice, and we had packed water and a picnic. We got to do a few crafts, see some RV's, taste wild game, and the kids even got to pet a live, but dead shark. And towards the end of our day.. while I was trying to explain to my very hot, tired and dissapointed children, that I would not spend 30 min in a line for a 5 min ride while thier sisters were very sleepy.... I got bit on the back of my neck buy something. It stung and burned. And that was it, I wanted to go home. I have never been stung by a bee, a scorpion once, but not a bee. Im not sure which was worse, since it was so long ago, but I was more afraid by the being allergic part. I was fine, by the time we got to the car.. so the day wasnt ruined.

This is Cordy, working on her fishing skills

Bianca, check out a bone from one of the display tables

Cordy petting the Shark!

All in all we had a great time, and even though Johnny started the day not wanting to go, he had a good time. I think it turned out to be something we will do again!

No comments: