Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alright, alright, alright...

I really need to get my butt in gear and get my Kids Clothing Exchange in gear. It is going to start changing tempature outside, and I have a closet full of winter clothes. So for the next two weeks, Im going to devote my free time at home to bundling up clothing. For those of you visiting from other blogs, I run a Free Kids Clothing Exchange out of my home. I give free gently used clothing in exchange for gently used clothing. I have a lot of items, and I think its time I get them moving.

I really want to start some sewing projects, but since Im really a beginner, and I have no sewing machine, Im going to be looking up projects that I can do by hand sewing. So, if anyone knows of some simple but nice projects that can be easy for a beginner. Please let me know. I would really like to make a few things for Christmas, so any little gift ideas would be good.

But first, I really am going to get some space in my house by getting all the clothing bundled. If you want more info on the Kids Clothing Exchange.. go here. http://www.geocities.com/rissa_93

No comments: