Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who Buys These

Ok, so, I was in the grocery store the other day. Looking for some chicken breast. And you know, sometimes I forget just where my food comes from, until Im reminded! I grabbed my chicken breast pack and began to walk away, when out of the corner of my eye.. I see them! I stopped, thought for a second.. and slowly backed up. And there they were! I thought, "Who Buys These!"
They are Chicken Paws!! Seriously!! Chicken Paws!! With Nails and all!!!

I can not even begin to know what to cook with these. I was so disgusted, but at the same time, oddly amused. SO, I whipped out my camera phone, and snapped this quick & embarrased Picture! And then I looked around.. And stared at them again.. before finally walking away!!

1 comment:

harobed13 said...

That's just disturbing....but funny looking too! hehe