Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Mother's Day gifts

Im one of those people who would always prefer handmade gifts. Sure, Id like a fancy gift here and there, but for the most part, Ill take a handmade card any day! And being a mother of 4, I get lots of these. This year was the first year that the babies joined in on the gifts. This is thier first year in daycare, and I was a bit surprised to find out when I picked them up that day, that they had made me gifts also!

Larissa gave me a pretty potted flower.
And a cute Handmade card!
Joshua gave me a basket of flowers!

Cordelia gave me a very nice card with her handprint!

From Bianca, I got a Bean Plant! My First!!

And a very cute picture card!!
The kids did a great job. I love all of the gifts that I got! I will cherish them forever!

No comments: