Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cordelia turns 3!!

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Cordelia"!!

She was singing that to herself for a few days leading up to her party. And on that day, its all she could talk about. Of course, she is only turning 3! She had a blast. We had her party at a park near our house. We invited kids from her school, along with family and friends, and we had a good turn out. She played most of the time on the playground, running after all the kids.

We had a Prize walk!

A Pinata! Cordelia loved hitting it!
Even Bianca had a chance to wack at it!

Next Presents!!
Cordelia's Prized Gift! Cinderella Polly from her God Parents!

And her Cake!! She is all about Princesses right now, so I decided to make a Castle Cake! It took me all week to decide how I wanted to do it, and it really came out great. I think I needed to get a little more creative with the extras, but I think it turned out good. And Cordelia was so excited, she kept telling everyone about her Princess Cake!
And her Excitement, when they were finally singing "Happy Birthday" to her!!

No comments: