Friday, November 14, 2008

Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

Ok I love, love, love "I Heart Cuppycakes!" This is another one of her recipes. Snickerdoodle. I choose the Cake mix one, cause again, I am so busy that Its kind just easier for me to open that box and pour it in. I have alwaysed love this cookie, in fact I have the cookie dough in my freezer from a school fundraiser. Ive got to bake these!! Anyways, This is my favorite cookie. So when I saw the Cupcake version.. OH my, I could not wait to get this one home.

I love the smell of cinnamon, and this one even had Vanilla in it!! Great!!

I really liked the smell of these when they were baking, and then they came out with such a pretty color. Almost like Corn Bread.. UM.. must make Corn Bread!!

The frosting was a little thin, but after a bit, it harded and it was a really great compliment to the cupcake!

1 comment:

CB said...

Bummer the frosting was a little thin. Maybe next time add some more powdered sugar to make it thicker. Glad you enjoyed the recipe!
Clara @ iheartcuppycakes!