Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Music

Well they did it.. They have started the Non-Stop Christmas music on the radio. AND I Love it!!! I can listen to this station all day. I can hear the same songs 50 times, and I dont care. I love the way it makes me feel. To sing along, or dance along. To be in the car with the kids and thier happy faces light up when we sing along to "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". They Dance in thier car seats, and wiggle around with laughter. While the older ones are singing at the top of thier lungs. We wait for this song. My son sleeps with his radio on at night, and will come running out of bed if it comes on. We love Christmas music.

Here is a sample of my favorites.

Where are you Christmas - Faith Hill


I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas



Oh and one of the best!! Blue Christmas - Elvis

No comments: