Thursday, April 9, 2009

Funfetti Sandwhiches

I saw this idea on Carly's Kitchen. So I had decided to make these. And I went out and bought the mix and icing, and when I went to make them, to my surprise, I saw a Funfetti Cookie recipe on the side of the box! How great. I thought about making the cookies, but then decided to go with the sandwhiches.


Ill admit, when I first saw the idea, I wondered how is it that the cake mix wont run. And after seeing the recipe on the side of the box, I thought.. OH thats how.
Recipe from Pillsbury
INGREDIENTS

1 (18.9-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Funfetti® Cake Mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
1/2 (15.6-oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting
Directions:

1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Bake at 375°F. for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
3. Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.

Once mixed, it was more like cookie dough.
They came out just like cookies!!
All that was left, was to make the sandwhiches. And they were yummy!!

No comments: