Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Orange Pineapple Cupcakes

I was just testing these out. They didnt come out too bad, And I would make them again. But next time, maybe Ill add some crushed pineapple. Maybe? These are way too easy to make.. And I cheated on this one!


1 Pineapple Cake mix. I made it according to the package, but instead of water I added in orange juice. (It still tasted more like Pineapple, but it was good)
1 tub of Cream Cheese Icing. I just added in crushed up Mandarin Oranges. I love to eat these. My mom loves them in Salads.
After mixing it all up. It looked a little weird with just the frosting.

So I added a little Orange.

My Husband really liked these. And the kids really liked the "Little Orange". I think overall, Id like to try and make these from scratch. But It would have to be a day where I would run out of all the other recipes Ive been seeing!!

No comments: