Thursday, December 11, 2008

For my Dear Husband

When I saw these cupcakes over at Blondie and Brownie's, I knew I just had to try them out. My Husband has always been such a meat eater and I could take it or leave it. I love my sweets. So when I saw this, I Knew this is our cupcake. The one cupcake that would appeal to my sweet side and my love for bananas, (Im a sucker for Banana Nut Bread), and My Dear Husbands meat love. And it was a hit. He was so surprised when he saw it. A cupcake with Bacon!! He ate it with such amusement and surprise. One bite, he didnt even finish chewing and looked over at me and said.. "Awesome". It has become his favorite Cupcake. Since then Ive made them 3 more times, and our family loves them. Right away, he started telling everyone that I made him a cupcake with Bacon on it. SO, thanks Blondie and Brownie, We may not have a "Song", but we have a Cupcake!!

1 comment:

Brownie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Elvises!

Cheers!

Brownie