Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

We had a great Valentines.. well as good as it can be with 3 out of 6 of us sick from a cold. And in the middle of moving!! We went to breakfast, where Joshua ended up having a nose bleed, and then we went home to pack for the rest of the day. I did get a dozen pink wooden roses from hubby. He had asked if I wanted real ones, but I said no, they die, and to me thats a waste of money. Then we saw the wooden ones, and they were cheeper, So what a deal!



I also made cupcakes! I made Banana Split Cupcakes. They were so good. I really liked they way they came out. Hey, I have two left in the fridge.. I may just eat those today!



Now, I dont have an actual recipe. All I did was mix a white cake mix together and then added in 1 1/2 bananas, 1/2 can crushed pineapple, and about 7 strawberries (chopped). I also added in about 1/4 cup pecans. I also used a simple Cream Cheese frosting, and added in strawberry extract, and red food coloring. They were so yummy, and Ill be making those again soon!!


No comments: